Gilbert Cox, after working for many years as a Fleet Street
photographer founded Cox Photography in 1959 at our Church Street
premises where he worked for many years up until 1984 when he moved
to a much bigger purpose designed studio where the business has been
creating world class photography ever since.
Vincent Banks joined the company in 1985 and since 2001 has been the Managing Director and continues to keep the company at the cutting edge of technology. Cox Photography have for some years now worked tirelessly with local schools and charities assisting them to raise funds for their projects.
Over the years, generations of family have returned to us because they know that with us they will only get the very best images from the very best wedding photographer with an international reputation.